Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=235067077
Wound Care Nurse Responsibilities:
- Provide primary skin care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents' attending physicians, Director of Clinical Services, or the Medical Director of the facility, with an emphasis on treatment and therapy of skin disorders.
- Assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychosocial needs of the resident in accordance with established medical practices and the requirements of Kansas and the policies and goals of the facility.
- 1 year nursing experience in a long term care facility
- 1 year of Wound Care experience needed
- Valid CPR certification
- Current LPN or RN in the state of Missouri
Benefits & Pay:
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Shift Differential Pay Available!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans Available
- Paid Time Off - PTO
- Employee Referral Bonuses
For inquiries please contact:
Florissant Valley Health & Rehabilitation Venter
1200 Graham Rd.
Florissant, MO 63031
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.