Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=268612937
Monitor and control the flow of cash receipts and disbursements to meet the operational needs of MGM. Responsible for all cash management, analysis, and the forecasting process. Ensure proper record keeping for all treasury-related transactions. Prepare and present analysis for CFO.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a cash sheet, establish a daily reconciliation process, and distribute cash dashboard on a daily basis
- Reconcile cash on a daily basis
- Roll forward outstanding checks
- Assist in originating and recording electronic cash disbursements
- Assume role as a point of contact with bank on cash matters. (This will be in a support role)
- Respond to bank inquiries regarding checks in question
- Cash reconciliations and related journal entries
- Other reconciliations and entries as necessary
- Assist AP and AR research cash activity in investigating client collection or vendor payment matters as needed
- Work with internal partners to forecast cash receipts and cash flows.
- 3+ years’ experience is required.
- Previous cash accounting or treasury background
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail required
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with personnel at all levels of the company
- Must be a team player along with excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Accuracy, efficiency, professionalism and discretion are required due to the sensitive nature of information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Pay, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Earned Wage Advances/Daily Pay - Get early access to earned wages anytime, anywhere. Access up to 50% of your earned net wages at any time during your pay period; small fees apply.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
For inquiries please contact:
477 N. Lindbergh, Suite 310
St. Louis, Mo 63141
314.631.3000 ext 1063
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.