Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=218236865
Weekend Supervisor will work Saturday & Sunday 6am - 6pm, and one - 12 hour shift through the week.
Registered Nurse (RN):
Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed in the state of Missouri
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of technical training; supplemented with one (1) year of related work experience.
- RN License is required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Assists with providing patient care: records vital signs; discusses and records chief health concerns; performs tests; administers injections.
- Places phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions; sets-up referral contacts.
- Pulls and prepares patient charts; answers phone; performs other general office duties as required.
- Maintains neatness of work area; stocks patient rooms with supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Full range of benefits available for full time employees.If you meet the above qualifications for our Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor roll, please apply!!!
For inquiries please contact:
Springfield Skilled Care Center
2401 West Grand St.
Springfield, MO 65802
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.