Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184684875
$2,500 Sign on Bonus for qualified RN's!
Registered Nurse - RN Summary:
Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
Registered Nurse - RN Qualifications:
- One year nursing experience preferred
- Graduate of accredited RN School of Nursing
- Valid RN license in the state of Missouri
- Valid CPR certification
- Must be willing to undergo a background check , in accordance with local law/regulation
Registered Nurse - RN Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Shift Differential Pay Available!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans Available
- Paid Time Off - PTO
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Registered Nurse - RN Responsibilities:
- Assist with providing patient care: record vital signs; discuss and record chief health concerns; perform tests; administer injections.
- Place phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions; set-up referral contacts.
- Pull and prepare patient charts; answer phone; perform other general office duties as required.
- Maintain neatness of work area; stock patient rooms with supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you meet the above qualifications for our Registered Nurse - RN position, please apply today!
For inquires, please contact:
St. Sophia Health & Rehabilitation Center
936 Charbonier Rd.
Florissant, MO 63031
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.