Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184689326
We are offering SIGN ON Bonuses for RN's and LPN's! RN's to receive $4,000 and LPN's $3,000!
Be part of this innovative, clinically forward-thinking Team!
Be the Change ... Help us Move Patient Care to the Next Level!
Oakland Manor is seeking qualified RN's and LPN's!
Registered Nurse (RN) / LPN Qualifications:
- One year nursing experience preferred
- Graduate of accredited RN School of Nursing
- Valid RN license in the state of Iowa
- Valid CPR certification
Registered Nurse (RN) / LPN Essential Functions:
- Initiates and leads individualized nursing care plans
- Assesses and documents the resident's condition and nursing needs
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians' orders
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the resident's needs and the person's capabilities and qualifications
- Supervises, directs and evaluates LPN's and CNA's
- Administers medications
- Starts IVs and performs treatments for assigned residents
- Documents that treatment as required
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that equipment is clean and maintained a safe manner
- Others duties may be assigned
Registered Nurse (RN) / LPN Skills:
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
For inquiries please contact:
737 North Highway Street
Oakland, IA 51560
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.