Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=235017290'
MGM Healthcare is searching for a Regional Director of Sales and Marketing for our Long Term Care Facilities in Oklahoma.
MGM Healthcare is one of the Midwest leaders in nursing care and rehabilitation facilities. We are looking for a Regional Director of Sales and Marketing who can bring professionalism and sales savvy to the Oklahoma region. The Regional Director of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for overall growth in Oklahoma, and will accomplish that via executive level marketing programs, as well as supporting the local sales and marketing teams. The Regional Director of Sales and Marketing will oversee sales and marketing for the Oklahoma Region. This entails plans for census development based on the needs and strengths of each center including niche development and hospital partnerships. A global and strategic thinker, this person will directly manage several managers and indirectly marketing/admissions coordinators.
Regional Director of Sales and Marketing Responsibilities:
- Establish Executive Relationships – Identify key referral source executives (e.g. VP of Patient Care) and establish working partnerships that benefit both parties.
- Local Marketing Support – Identify potential trouble spots on the facility level and lend direct support as needed.
- Team Management – Encourage cooperation and assistance throughout the Missouri region, as well as manage the local teams to insure productivity and adherence to sales goals.
- Drive census (occupancy) and more specifically ‘skilled census’ at a high level.
- Drive and assist team in maintaining a solid referral base, community relationships, and physician/healthcare networking.
- Enhance presence on internet/web. Understand marketing needs through social media, electronic communication, etc.
- Recruit, develop, motivate, and mentor team in accordance with company policies, standards, and practices, including travel with staff to achieve optimum success.
- Exceed sales goals through aggressive strategic and tactical plans for sustainable growth.
- Enhance already relationships between new and existing customers.
- Build new long-term customer relationships using your vast network.
- Provide accurate and timely territory plans and pipeline forecast.
- 3 years Regional Director of Sales and Marketing experience
- Strong sales and marketing experience and a deep understanding of healthcare market and changes that are coming.
- Proven sales and marketing leader that leads by example and embraces change.
- Track record of building and motivating successful sales teams, growing sales year over year, and world-class customer retention.
- Manage at a strategic level the online component of sales/marketing including website development and online advertising.
- Ability and desire to travel.
Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of Sales and Marketing
For Inquiries Contact:
477 N. Lindbergh Blvd. Ste. 310
St. Louis, MO 63141
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.