Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=201464837
- Reports to the Regional Director of Operations (RDO) of Missouri
- Provides leadership and oversight to the Business Office Managers at each facility in Missouri
- Ensures that MGM Policies and Procedures are developed, maintained and implemented consistently
- Assists with hiring, onboarding, training and continuing professional development of BOMs in Missouri
- Incorporates best practices into MGM’s Policies and Procedures and uses them to develop and guide BOMs
- Timely billing and collections of Missouri Medicaid, Private Pay, and Hospice for MGM’s Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Delivers a minimum of 98% cash collections on Medicaid, Medicaid Pending and Private Pay residents
- Conduct consistent and timely accounts receivable reviews with a focus on delivering successful billing and collection results
- Assist with month-end close activities including RAM workflow, census reconciliation, proper cash posting
- Oversee Resident Account Trust Accounts (i.e. RFMS), resident refund requests
- Ensure successful Medicaid application process
- Associates Degree or relevant work experience
- At least two (2) years of experience as SNF Business Office Manager
- At least three years of experience with Medicaid, including the application process
- Experience using PointClickCare (PCC) preferred
- Action oriented
- Drive for results
- Organized and planful
- Developing direct reports
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Willingness and ability to travel between centers is required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time management position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
For Inquires Contact:
477 N. Lindbergh Ste 310
St. Louis, MO 63141
314-631-3000 ext. 1063
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.