Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184717837
About the Position:
The objective of the MDS Coordinator is to promote the physical and emotional well-being of skilled nursing facility residents, ensuring a coordination of quality care, from pre-admission through discharge.
- The MDS Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process including completion and submission of an accurate Minimum Data Set (MDS) and development and delivery of the interdisciplinary person-centered Plan of Care in accordance with the CMS RAI Manual and all applicable regulations.
- The MDS Coordinator will establish and maintain positive relationships with residents, resident representatives and members of the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Work in collaboration with the IDT to ensure accurate and timely completion of all Medicare documents in order to maintain regulatory compliance.
The ideal candidate must:
- Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
- Convey compassion and empathy for residents and their representatives.
- Be a skilled communicator, educator, director, and motivator.
- Have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Be committed to excellence!
Experience and Licensure Requirements:
- RN or LPN with a current, active Missouri license.
- LTC/SNF MDS experience required.
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For Inquires please contact:
Spring Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center
2915 South Fremont Ave.
Springfield, MO 65804
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees; legally-protected characteristics (protected class) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.