Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=201479681
Forest Hills Care and Rehabilitation Center is offering a $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS! Minimum 1 year experience required!
The purpose of the MDS (Minimal Data Statistic) Coordinator is to input information in an accurate and timely manner. The data will be collected by assessing the residents and questioning the caregiving staff. Data will also be collected from the Dietary, Activity, Social, and Nursing departments to be filled in the appropriate areas. This information will be inputted in the MDI system and submitted in the proper time frame, whether it is for Medicare, Medicaid, or private pay resident.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assesses residents and evaluates for qualifying Medicare and Medicaid diagnosis
- Obtains and maintains physician certifications
- Coordinates preparation of MDS, Care Plan, and monthly review summaries for each resident•Assures daily head-to-toe assessment and documentation of the residents
- Verifies proper daily charting and meets coverage guidelines
- Tracks Medicare resident benefit days, validates daily Medicare census, and coordinates this information with bookkeeper to assure accurate billing
- Coordinates discharge of residents from Medicare benefit who are no longer covered by Medicare or have exhausted the benefit with the Interdisciplinary Team
- Coordinates monthly Utilization Review meeting, weekly Medicare meeting, weekly rehab, and as needed meeting with family member
Education / Requirements:
- Current Oklahoma Nursing License
- Must be RN in the State of Oklahoma
- Must have previous experience as an MDS Coordinator for a busy office
- Full range of benefits available for full time employees.
- Medical, dental, and vision available
- Pay based on experience
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For Inquires please contact:
Forest Hills Care and Rehab
4300 West Houston St.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees; legally-protected characteristics (protected class) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.