Bettendorf Health Care Center is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be licensed in the state of Iowa.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of technical training; supplemented with one (1) year of related work experience.
- LPN License / RN License is required.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
- Assists with providing patient care: records vital signs; discusses and records chief health concerns; performs tests; administers injections.
- Places phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions; sets-up referral contacts.
- Pulls and prepares patient charts; answers phone; performs other general office duties as required.
- Maintains neatness of work area; stocks patient rooms with supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you meet the above qualifications for our LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) please apply today!
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) : 1 year