Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184689310
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Summary:
Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be licensed in the state Iowa
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months of experience working long term care facility
- Valid CPR Certification
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities:
- Assists with providing patient care: records vital signs; discusses and records chief health concerns; performs tests; administers injections
- Places phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions; sets-up referral contacts
- Pulls and prepares patient charts; answers phone; performs other general office duties as required
- Maintains neatness of work area; stocks patient rooms with supplies
- Performs other duties as assigned
We Offer Baylor Pay for weekend nurses.
Walk in applicants will be interviewed the same day.
For inquires about this position, please contact:
Regency Care Center
815 High Raod
Norwalk, IA 50211
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.