Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=201517718
The overall purpose of the Environmental Services Supervisor position is to assure that the facility's environment, which includes resident rooms, bathrooms, common space, dining rooms, laundry, and administrative offices are cleaned and sanitized in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines. As Supervisor, you are delegate the authority and responsibility to assure the facility is maintained in a safe, clean, and comfortable manner
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- A minimum of two to five (2-5) years experience in healthcare environmental service
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Additional languages preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising resident care.
Pay & Benefits: We offer competitive wages and great Benefits including Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance.
For inquiries please contact:
Leisure Village Health Care Center
2154 South 85th East Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74129
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.