Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=218246916
The overall purpose of the Housekeeping / Laundry Aide is to perform scheduled housekeeping tasks as may be assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
Housekeeping Aide Responsibilities:
- Wash windows
- Shampoo and vacuum carpets
- Arrange furniture
- Generally clean furniture, equipment, fixtures and hardware
- Other duties may be assigned.
Laundry Aide Responsibilities:
- The overall purpose of the Laundry Aide position is to provide assistance in the delivery of laundry services.
- This position may wash, dry, fold, iron, mend and distribute or deliver linen or residents’ clothing
Laundry Aide Competencies:
- Loads articles into washer and adds specified amount of detergent, soap or other cleaning agent. Turns valve to fill washer with water.
- Starts machine that automatically washes and rinses articles. Removes lint following three (3) loads.
- Lifts clean, wet articles from washer and places them successively into wringers and dryers for measured - time cycles.
- Sorts dried articles according to identification numbers or type. Folds and places items in appropriate storage bins.
- Lubricates machines.
- Dissolves soap granules in hot water and steam to make liquid soap.
- Mends torn articles. Sorts and counts articles to verify quantities on laundry lists. Iron required items.
- Soaks contaminated articles as per policy.
- Mixes dyes and bleaches according to formula. Dyes and bleaches specified articles.
- Able to read and understand equipment operation manuals.
- Performs all aspects of duties and responsibilities in a manner that optimizes resident safety.
- Supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality. Assures that sanitation and quality standards are met; including the identification and correction of safety hazards.
- Able to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
We offer competitive wages.
For inquiries please contact:
Leisure Village Health Care Center
2154 South 85th East Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74129
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees legally-protected characteristics (protected class) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.