Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=218268685
A Dietary Supervisor is a front-line manager who runs the daily operations of a kitchen and dining area.
Dietary Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Dietary Supervisor runs the day-to-day operations.
- Management of food service employees is a key responsibility -- scheduling, payroll, hiring, employee relations and performance management.
- Must be able to manage a large number of staff in a large facility.
- Other responsibilities include nutrition consulting, meal planning, inventory control, budgeting and purchasing.
- Additionally, a Supervisor should expect to interact with numerous employees and clientele on a daily basis; communication and customer service are important functions of the position.
Dietary Supervisor Qualifications:
- BS / BN preferred with successful completion of an approved state food service supervisor course
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in long term care or health setting is preferred
Competitive pay and benefits
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For inquiries please contact:
The Quarters at Des Peres
13230 Manchester Road
Des Peres, Mo. 63131
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.