Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=251812997
Dietary Cook Description:
Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions for reading recipes, dietary needs and meal orders are part of the Dietary Aide's day. You must be physically able to prepare food, serve meals and assist the residents in eating, as well as be able to operate kitchen equipment and clean up after meals.
Dietary Cook Responsibilities:
- Prepare the food for the residents
- Assist any residents that need help eating their meals.
- Assist in clean up, kitchen maintenance and setting up and taking down the dining areas
- Other job duties include delivering food to residents' rooms, preparing and serving snacks and taking inventory of food and kitchen supplies.
- Dietary aides must learn the protocols and procedures for their facilities, as well as the rules and regulations for the states where they work.
Dietary Cook Qualifications:
- Minimum education: High school diploma or currently enrolled.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a dietary cook in a LTC facility.
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Willing and able to work weekends
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Along with physical skills, a dietary aide must be compassionate and patient when working with elderly residents, as well as the residents' family members.
For inquiries please contact:
Oak Park Care Center
St. Louis, MO 63139
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.