Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=218240393
Dietary Cook Description:
Under the direct supervision of the Dietary Services Manager, the Dietary Cook will prepare, season and cook food for nursing home residents, staff and visitors.
Dietary Cook Responsibilities:
- Prepare the food for the residents
- Assist in clean up, kitchen maintenance and setting up and taking down the dining areas
- Other job duties include delivering food to residents' rooms, preparing and serving snacks and taking inventory of food and kitchen supplies.
- Cook must learn the protocols and procedures for their facilities, as well as the rules and regulations for the states where they work.
Dietary Cook Qualifications:
- Minimum education: High school degree.
- Experience: prefer a minimum of 2 years experience in institutionalized food service.
- Along with physical skills, a cook must be compassionate and patient when working with elderly residents, as well as the residents' family members.
- Cook/Dietary Aide: 1 year
For inquiries please contact:
South Pointe Rehab and Care Center
5725 South Ross Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.