Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184689327
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions for reading recipes, dietary needs and meal orders.
- You must be physically able to prepare food, serve meals, as well as be able to operate kitchen equipment and clean up after meals.
- Prepare the food for the residents
- Assist in clean up, kitchen maintenance and setting up and taking down the dining areas
- Other job duties include delivering food to residents' rooms, preparing and serving snacks and taking inventory of food and kitchen supplies.
- Cook must learn the protocols and procedures for their facilities, as well as the rules and regulations for the states where they work.
- Minimum education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: 1-5 years of experience as a Dietary Cook or kitchen experience in business setting preferred
- Along with physical skills, a cook must be compassionate and patient when working with elderly residents, as well as the residents' family members.
For inquiries please contact:
737 North Highway Street
Oakland, IA 51560
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.