Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=235023750
Looking for a fun and energetic person to join our team!
The Cook will prepare, season and cook food for our residents, staff and visitors. This position insures all meals are prepared in a sanitized environment and in accordance with state and federal guidelines and regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written
- Ability to calculate measurements in recipes to increase or decrease servings
- Assistance in maintaining supplies inventory
- Preparing special diet/menu items as instructed by service manager
- CPR/First aide certified
- Food handler card
- Must be able to pass a background check/fingerprinting
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Short order cook experience is necessary for this position. We do not use the institutional style cooking method
Full time employees are eligible for Insurance benefits, 401K and paid time off.
For inquires, please contact:
Heatheridge Assisted Living and Residential Care Community
2130 South 85th East Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74129
Our Facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.