Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=218257221
Genesis Senior Living Center is looking for a Part Time Cook to add to their team! These individuals will be compensated based on their experience! If you are an experienced Cook, join us today!
Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions for reading recipes, dietary needs and meal orders.You must be physically able to prepare food, serve meals, as well as be able to operate kitchen equipment and clean up after meals
- Prepare the food for the residents
- Assist in clean up, kitchen maintenance and setting up and taking down the dining areas
- Other job duties include delivering food to residents' rooms, preparing and serving snacks and taking inventory of food and kitchen supplies.
- Cook must learn the protocols and procedures for their facilities, as well as the rules and regulations for the states where they work.
- Minimum education: High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience as a Dietary Cook preferred
- Along with physical skills, a cook must be compassionate and patient when working with elderly residents, as well as the residents' family members.
For inquiries please contact:
Genesis Senior Living Center
5608 Southwest 9th STreet
Des Moines, IA 50315
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.