We have PRN Openings!
- 7 -3
- Weekend Doubles available
Lake Drive Care & Rehabilitation is an Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities.
- Direct Care Staff and Certified Nursing Aides (CNAs) provide direct supervision and training to the individuals who reside in the facility.
- The supervision may occur in a day services setting or workshop setting.
- This supervision and training will vary in degree of intensity based on the needs of each individual.
- Responsible for providing residents with routine daily and restorative nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment, care plan and as directed by supervisors. Ensures resident’s needs are met while maintaining the highest degree of dignity.
Direct Care Staff (DDCA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
- Must maintain current certification as a CNA or DDCA
- Obtain and maintain MANDT certification
- Obtain and maintain CPR/First Aid certification
- Experience with Developmentally Disabled preferred
- Must be able to work WEEKEND SHIFTS
Direct Care Staff (DDCA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Essential Functions:
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies procedures including but not limited to those within the
- Compliance Process, Code of Conduct, and HIPAA.
- Participating in monitoring and auditing activities and investigations, and implementing quality improvement
- processes as required.
- Adheres to established HIPAA confidentiality standards of patient/resident and client location information.
Direct Care Staff (DDCA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Skills:
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits are Available
At Lake DriveCare & Rehab Center, an MGM Healthcare Company, we understand that need, and that’s why we are entirely focused on empowering better living in every way.
For inquiries please contact:
Lake Drive Care and Rehab Center
600 Lake Drive
Henryetta, OK 74337
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.