Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184693313
South Pointe Rehab & Care Center is looking for a Clinical Liaison must be a RN or LPN!
Clinical Liaison (LPN or RN required)
The primary objective of a Clinical Liaison is to develop and cultivate relationships between patients, families and a variety of healthcare organization staff members (Case Managers, Social Workers, etc.).
Clinical Liaison Responsibilities:
- This position is 100% field based; daily travel in the local market is a requirement.
- Provides accurate and timely onsite assessments of referrals for skilled nursing facility.
- Develops and cultivates relationships with referral sources (hospitals, LTACHs, physicians, etc)
- Ability to successfully review clinicals, assess payer sources, assist with insurance authorizations, approvals and admit process.
- Ability to utilize marketing/sales techniques in an effort to generate new business.
- Experience in skilled nursing care and in assessing clinically complex patients.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and within time constraints.
- Team player – working closely with internal admissions department and facility marketing directors to grow census.
Clinical Liaison Requirements:
- Knowledge of HIPAA and OSHA
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prefer knowledge in CRM software for the purpose of referrals and tracking sources
- Must be an LPN or RN in the state of Oklahoma
- A Bachelor of Science in a medical or science field preferred
- Experience in a Long Term Care Facility, hospital, healthcare facility or other medical setting preferred
Clinical Liaison Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Insurance available
For inquiries please contact:
South Pointe Care & Rehabilitation
5725 South Ross Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.