Click here to Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184691556
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must pass a state-issued exam
- Required Valid certification as a CNA in the state of Missouri
- Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check , in accordance with local law/regulation
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Based On Experience
- Shift Differential Pay Available!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans Available
- Paid Time Off - PTO
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA Responsibilities:
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding
- Assists resident with range of motion exercises
- Provides for personal care and comfort
- Movement to wheelchair or activity areas
- Assists residents with ambulation for short distance in facility
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed
- Provides direct and indirect resident care services
- Meets the communication needs of resident and family
- Communicates to nursing team changes in residents clinical condition
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and
- facility staff
- Performs other tasks as assigned
If you meet the above qualifications for our Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA position, please apply today!
For inquiries please contact:
Sunset Health Care Center
400 West Park Avenue
Union, Mo 63084
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.