Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184683785
MGM is offering a $600 SIGN ON BONUS to qualified CNA's!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
- CNA Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must pass a state-issued exam
- CNA Licenses: Required Valid certification as a CNA in the state of Missouri.
- Certified Nursing Assistant Experience: Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Essential Functions:
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding
- Assists resident with range of motion exercises
- Provides for personal care and comfort
- Movement to wheelchair or activity areas
- Assists residents with ambulation for short distance in facility
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed
- Provides direct and indirect resident care services
- Meets the communication needs of resident and family
- Communicates to nursing team changes in residents clinical condition
- Performs other tasks as assigned
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Skills:
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff
Pay & Benefits:
Benefits are Available
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): 1 year
Oak Park Care Center
St. Louis, MO 63139
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.