Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184689325
Oakland Manor is located in Oakland, Iowa and we are looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to care for our residents!
WE ARE OFFERING FREE C.N.A. TRAINING TO THE RIGHT CANDIDATES!
- Certified Nursing Asst (NA) Education: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must pass a state-issued exam
- Certified Nursing Asst (NA) Licenses: WE Will pay for CNA Training for the right Candidate.
- Certified Nursing Assistant Experience: Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Essential Functions:
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding
- Assists resident with range of motion exercises
- Provides for personal care and comfort
- Movement to wheelchair or activity areas
- Assists residents with ambulation for short distance in facility
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed
- Provides direct and indirect resident care services
- Meets the communication needs of resident and family
- Communicates to nursing team changes in residents clinical condition
- Performs other tasks as assigned
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Skills:
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN REQUIRED