Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=201465923
The Dietary Manager position is to plan, develop, direct, and control the activities of the dietary department. The dietary manager is responsible for food service standards, policy and procedure, dietary staff, equipment, and systems and work areas, while providing the highest quality of food service for residents in a cost-effective manner.
Dietary Manager Responsibilities:
- Dietary Manager runs the day-to-day operations.
- Management of food service employees is a key responsibility -- scheduling, payroll, hiring, employee relations and performance management.
- Experience Preferred
- Must be able to manage a large number of staff in a large facility.
- Other responsibilities include nutrition consulting, meal planning, inventory control, budgeting and purchasing.
- Additionally, a Dietary Manager should expect to interact with numerous employees and clientele on a daily basis; communication and customer service are important functions of the position.
Dietary Manager Qualifications:
- Required to have an Associates Degree, BS / BN preferred with successful completion of an approved state food service supervisor course
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in long term care or health setting
- Must be currently Certified as a Dietary Manager
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For inquiries please contact:
Regency Care Center
815 High Rd.
Norwalk, IA 50211
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.