Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=201517707
The overall purpose of the Dietary Manager position is to plan, develop, direct and control the activities of the dietary department. This position is responsible for food service standards, policy and procedure, dietary staff, equipment, systems and work areas, while providing the highest quality of food service for residents in a cost-effective manner.
Certified Dietary Manager Responsibilities:
- A Certified Dietary Manager oversees the day-to-day operations.
- Management of food service employees is a key responsibility -- scheduling, payroll, hiring, employee relations and performance management.
- Other responsibilities include meal planning, inventory control, budgeting and purchasing.
- Additionally, a Certified Dietary Manager should expect to interact with numerous employees and clientele on a daily basis; communication and customer service are important functions of the position.
- BS / BN preferred with successful completion of an approved state food service supervisor course
- Minimum of one year's experience in a long-term care or healthcare setting
For inquiries please contact:
Leisure Village Health care
2154 S. 85th E. Ave.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74129
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.