Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=201481675
Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in calculating, positing, and verifying duties to obtain and record financial data for use in maintaining accounting and statistical records. Complies composite reports form individual reports of subordinates required by management of government agencies. Determine work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedite work flow. May provide or manage secretarial, bookkeeping, receptionist, accounting, cashier, payroll, data input, clerical, and other services for the facility’s business operations.
Business Office Manager Responsibilities:
- You will be the face of the company
- You will be the first and last person people see when they enter and leave the facility
- Responsible for Resident Trust Fund
- Responsible for petty cash and collections
- Must have an understanding of Accounts Receivable
- Must have an understanding of Accounts Payable
Business Office Manager Requirements:
- Must have an Associate’s Degree or relevant work experience
- 2+ years’ experience as an office manager preferred
- Must be comfortable multitasking
- Geriatric and long term care experience preferred
- Computer and Collection experience
For inquiries please contact:
Florissant Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center
1200 Graham Rd.
Florissant, MO 63031
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.