If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Regency Care Center’s is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants to join our Assisted Living team in Norwalk, Iowa. This position may include working every other weekend and will require working scheduled holidays.
We offer competitive wages and benefits, we take your past experience into consideration for your starting wage, and we offer annual wage increases.
- Provision of high quality personal care and services to residents to support the Personally Designed Living choices of residents, while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices
- Successful completion of a state approved nursing assistant training program and current certification in state(s) in which he/she practices
- Demonstrated competencies in person-directed, elder/resident-directed practice, home building, critical thinking, teamwork, self-leadership, and interpersonal effectiveness
- Demonstrated compatibility with Regency’s mission and operating philosophies
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers
As a Nursing Assistant, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults - not only physically, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. With tuition reimbursement, nurse scholarship programs, and a commitment to promote from within, opportunities to grow and develop with us are virtually unlimited. Whether you desire to continue your learning and professional development within your Nursing Assistant role or beyond, Regency has many opportunities for you to apply for education reimbursement or scholarships and grow within the company.
For inquires, please contact:
Regency Care Center
815 High Road
Norwalk, IA 50211
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.