Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=201507356
The overall purpose of the Administrator position is to direct the overall operation of the facility in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations while ensuring quality care is delivered.
As the Administrator, you will:
- Be responsible for the operation of the facility
- Make daily routine rounds throughout the facility to assure from a first - hand observation that an optimum level of resident care is provided, the environment is being maintained in a safe and sanitary fashion, and that employees are appropriately attired and receiving appropriate supervision
- Implement all policies established by the MGM Healthcare; advises during the formation of such policies and reports on the implementation of such policies to MGM Leadership
- Develop an annual budget to be prepared showing the expected revenue and expenditures as required by the MGM leadership
- Develop, establish, and maintain resident census at optimal levels
- Prepare an annual operating budget for approval and achieve at least budgeted earnings expectations
- Review operating results of the organization, and compare them to established objectives and take steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct any unsatisfactory results
- Select, employ, control, and discharge staff
- Develop and maintain personnel policies and practices of the facility
- Oversee recruitment, evaluations, selection, and training of competent department supervisors and other ancillary staff
- Supervise the business affairs of the facility to ensure that funds are collected and expended to the best possible advantage
- Ensure all contractual agreements are approved by the Corporate Office
- Present MGM Leadership with reports that reflect the services and financial activities of the facility and other required special reports
- Ensure that the facility maintains accreditation, licensing and quality resident care through the establishment of quality / performance improvement monitoring programs and standards
The Administrator will demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Knowledge of resident's rights in long term care facilities and able to impart this knowledge to the staff
- Able to maintain a culture of safety and quality
- Able to maintain timely records and documentation appropriate to Medicaid/Title XIX/Medicare/other reimbursement programs
- Ability to assist in planning and organizing marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration or other related field; Master's preferred
- Must have 2 years Assisted Living Administrator experience
- A current and valid state Assisted Living or Long Term Care license
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Basic computer knowledge
For inquires, please contact:
Forest Hills Assisted Living Retirement & Care Center
4304 West Houston St.
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic.