Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=235028107
Are you looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career in management? Spring Valley Health & Rehab Center is looking for an ADON to join our team!
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Missouri
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- CPR Certified
- Knowledge of federal regulations
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Duties:
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including federal, state, local regulations
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments, and staff
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures regarding infection prevention and control
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the facility
- Performs other duties as assigned
For inquires, please contact:
Spring Valley Health & Rehab
2915 South Fremont, Ave.
Springfield, MO 65804
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.