Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=218248517
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Duties:
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including federal, state, local regulations.
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments, and staff.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures regarding infection prevention and control.
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of federal regulations
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Oklahoma
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- CPR Certified
- Minimum 2 years experience LTC/SNF
- Minimum 2 years experience nurse management
- Experience in Point Click Care preferred
- Proven background in nurse education and training
- Understanding of CMS Quality Measures
- Leadership and Decision making skills
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For inquires, please contact:
Leisure Village Healthcare
2154 S 85th E Ave.
Tulsa, Ok 74129
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.