Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=201512577
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Iowa
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- CPR Certified
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Duties:
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including federal, state, local regulations.
- Works at maintaining a good rapport and cooperative working relationship with physicians, departments, and staff.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures regarding infection prevention and control.
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of the facility.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of federal regulations
- Assesses residents and evaluates for qualifying Medicare and Medicaid diagnosis
- Obtains and maintains physician certifications
- Coordinates preparation of MDS, Care Plan, and monthly review summaries for each resident
- Assures daily head-to-toe assessment and documentation of the residents
- Verifies proper daily charting and meets coverage guidelines
- Tracks Medicare resident benefit days, validates daily Medicare census, and coordinates this information with bookkeeper to assure accurate billing
- Coordinates discharge of residents from Medicare benefit who are no longer covered by Medicare or have exhausted the benefit with the Interdisciplinary Team
- Coordinates monthly Utilization Review meeting, weekly Medicare meeting, weekly rehab, and as needed meeting with family members
PRE-HIRE DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED
For Inquires please contact:
737 North Highway Street
Oakland, IA 51560
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.