South Pointe Rehabilitation and Care Center, an MGM Healthcare Company, is searching for an Assistant Administrator to assist the Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
Assistant Administrator Responsibilities:
Responsible for assisting the Licensed Nursing Home Administrator with the overall operation of the facility in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations while ensuring quality care is delivered.
Assistant Administrator Qualifications:
- 1+ years Assistant Administrator experience in a long-term care setting or previously an Administrator in Training (AIT); preferred
- A current and valid state Nursing Home Administrator license or ability to obtain a NHA license is required
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in healthcare administration is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, direct, and delegate tasks
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills, Customer Service and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain labor budgets
- Recruiting and Employee engagement experience
- Willing to work afternoon shift and some weekends.
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- 401K/Roth Retirement
- Promotions and opportunity for advancement
For inquires about this posting, please contact:
South Pointe Rehabilitation and Care Center
5725 South Ross Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.