Admissions / Marketing Director Summary:
In conjunction with the Marketing Director, is responsible for the development and implementation of business and marketing plans for the Center. Establishes strategic marketing plans to achieve the Center's business growth objectives.
Admissions / Marketing Director Requirements:
- Continued education in Sales or Marketing
- Previous work in a Skilled Nursing Center
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook and ability to quickly learn Electronic Medical Record (Point Click Care) applications
- Excellent data management required.
- Compliance with health care privacy laws a must.
Admissions / Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Admitting skilled patients and ensuring all paperwork is complete per regulations
- Excellent customer service and communication skills needed in order to facilitate seamless transition for patients from acute settings to post-acute care
- Clear, concise communication with internal team as well as with Marketing Director.
- In collaboration with Marketing Director, develops and implements comprehensive marketing plans and programs for the facility's long and short term goals.
- In collaboration with Marketing Director, assists referral sources and patients on services offered by the Center.
- Represents the Center when interacting with referral sources, business leaders, physicians, the community and the media when marketing.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Consults with other departments, as appropriate, to collaborate and facilitate marketing plans, and smooth transition
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful conditions
- Supports and maintains a culture of positivity while maintaining privacy of patients.
Pay and Benefits:
- Full Time Position
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Available
For inquiries please contact:
Bentwood Nursing and Rehab Center
1501 Charbonier Road
Florissant, MO 63031
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.