Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=184691552
Ability to lead facilitated group activities, comfortable working with residents.Candidates need to be reliable, outgoing, and enjoy being with the elderly.
- Schedule, pre-plan and implement floor activities based on facility activity schedule
- Use monthly calendar ideas to plan and organize “special” floor activities
- Prepare special snacks with residents
- Set-up the dining room tables for activities
- Clean-up after all activities
- Complete required logs/charting
- Keeping all activity areas clean, safe and free from clutter
- Assist residents to and from common areas as stated by their care plan
- Assist other departments with residents as need and required.
- Weekends, holidays and evenings required.
Activity Assistant Qualification:
- Activity Assistant - Long Term Care Nursing Home experience
- Associate degree or High School diploma or GED
- One year of activities experience; Long Term Care experience preferred, but will train the right candidate
For inquiries please call:
Hidden Lake Care Center
11400 Hidden Lake Drive
Kansas City, Mo 64133
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.