Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=218264195
- Provides activity therapy treatment to groups and individuals to facilitate optimal rehabilitation and health of mentally, physically and/or emotionally handicapped residents/clients. Develops implements and evaluated a comprehensive improvement and continuous quality (CQI) improvement activated of the activity therapy services.
- Ability to lead facilitated group activities, comfortable working with residents. Candidates need to be reliable, outgoing, and enjoy being with the elderly.
Activities Director Duties:
- Schedule, pre-plan and implement floor activities based on facility activity schedule
- Use monthly calendar ideas to plan and organize “special” floor activities
- Prepare special snacks with residents
- Set-up the dining room tables for activities
- Clean-up after all activities
- Complete required logs/charting
- Keeping all activity areas clean, safe and free from clutter
- Assist residents to and from common areas as stated by their care plan
- Assist other departments with residents as need and required.
- Weekends, holidays and evenings as required.
Activities Director Qualifications:
- Current State license as Certified Therapeutic Recreational Specialist.
- Two (2) years of experience in a social or recreational program within the last five years, one of which was full time in a patient (resident) activities program in a healthcare setting.
- Completed a state-approved training course within six months of employment.
- Basic Computer knowledge for implementation of patient/client information electronic record keeping.
- Must have maintained a driver’s license continuously for the last three (3) years with a safe driving record.
- Must have current state driver’s license.
- Current CPR/CAPE Certifications.
For inquires, please contact:
Leisure Village Healthcare
2154 South 85th East Ave.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74129
Our faciltiy provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.