Click Here To Apply: https://secure.ipsonline.net/ta/MGM.careers?ApplyToJob=201458845
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the payment of goods and services purchased by the organization. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed for the purchasing and payment of goods and services.
• Coordinates accounts payable activities of processing and payment of invoices in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
• Distributes signed checks as required.
• Acts as liaison between Home Office and MGM facilities.
• Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and Home Office accounts payable files.
• Answers all vendor inquiries.
• 1-3 years accounts payable experience, preferably in the healthcare field
• Excellent attention to detail, customer service skills, and confidentiality
• Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
• Excellent written and verbal skills
For inquiries Contact:
477 N. Lindbergh Ste. 310
St. Louis, MO 631411
MGM Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic.